COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
Social Media Strategies Summit First Responders 2021
August 18 - August 19
Social Media Strategies Summit First Responders 2021 features three days of sessions, case studies, and in-depth workshops specifically dedicated to how public safety and first response agencies can leverage social media to better serve their communities.
Learn strategies and tips for tackling important issues including crisis communications, humanizing staff, improving agency reputation, and building relationships with your community.
In addition, attendees will have access to 30+ sessions from leading brand corporations giving a truly holistic view of the social media industry landscape.
You will leave with actionable takeaways across content, storytelling, paid media, video, analytics, strategy, customer service and more. Network one-on-one with top organizations and accelerate your brand across social.
Why You Should Attend?
- Share experiences and learn new social media strategies with your first response and public safety colleagues from around the globe — virtually!
- Network with agency peers from across the country. With professionals representing agencies large and small from all around the globe, SMSsummit is your best resource for fresh social media ideas and community building strategies.
- Share experiences with and new ideas from other business owners to spark fresh, creative ideas in your own marketing.
- Get all your questions answered about the top social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Discover the best ways to find and target your niche audience online (both organically and via paid media)
- Turn your followers into customers, keep them loyal to your brand, and drive revenue.
- Assess and audit your current social media initiatives. Leave with and results-focused initiatives you can immediately apply to your agency or department.
Carly Yates, Warner Bros., said that;
This isn’t just for social media professionals. This summit is amazing for the entire marketing, digital, and social team!
Social Media Strategies Summit First Responders 2021 is organized by GSMI. It is a leader in the industry of executive education, creating conferences, summits, workshops and training sessions that combine rich learning environments with the opportunity to network. GSMI develops executive conferences, exhibitions and leadership training for the world’s leading business decision-makers.
Join your peers at the premier social media event for public safety professionals and first responders.
Other Related Marketing.com.au Articles:
- Marketing Events – August 2021
- Marketing Events – June 2021
- Online Marketing Events – September 2020
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events - February 2019
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events – March 2020
- Online Marketing Events – November 2020
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events - March 2019
- Online Marketing Conferences and Events – May 2020