COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
SEO Workshop: Rank and Outrank Organically on Search
April 1 @ 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Create content that ranks and outranks on search
Join expert SEO practitioner Shawn Powrie to learn how to improve your website’s performance on search using search engine optimisation (SEO) to drive potential customers to your business. This practical workshop for marketers gives you the skills to leverage your content organically and at scale, providing you with a higher return on investment for your marketing efforts.
- Take a theoretical deep dive into how Google really works and its organic ranking algorithm in simple, non-technical terms.
- Learn a practical framework of SEO activity using case studies and learn step-by-step how to optimise a website’s performance.
- Explore and discuss the topics in detail with an SEO expert.
- Search features; knowledge graphs, local maps, etc.
- Ranking signals: how content outranks other content.
- Understand technicality of SEO in an easily digestible manner; scoring and the clusters of thematic ranking signals, content targeting and off-page SEO