COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
Marketing Plans and Their Secret Sauce – Melbourne
February 7, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 am
As we begin 2019, we are exploring how marketers do their planning for the year ahead, and importantly, what that plan actually looks like. We know that there is not one set process or template and that each business will approach and design their plan in slightly different ways. That’s why this month, we are looking at how various marketers undertake the task for both strategic plans and practical activities and what their secret sauce is for making it work for their team.
Regardless of whether you and your team have your plan completed, or if it’s a work in progress, this event will benefit you and give you a unique chance to look behind the curtain at what works for other marketers.
Our speakers will share:
- The process involved in putting together their marketing plan
- How the plan relates to the broader company goals and vision
- Who is involved in compiling, reviewing, approving and implementing the plan
- The actual format used for the plan/s
- How long the plan is for and how it typically evolves over time
Don’t miss this chance to gain some insights and knowledge for marketing leaders to inspire your marketing approach.