We understand that the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 are having a huge and resounding impact on the entire Australian community.
One of these impacts is the cancellation of physical events, conferences and meetups.
During this time, we will be sharing digital events locally and internationally that you can attend online from the comfort of your home. This will help you to keep learning, improving your skills and networking.
- This event has passed.
Four disciplines of execution – Brisbane
September 20, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Get equipped with the business world’s most popular execution framework, used by small business through to Australia’s largest companies including Coca-Cola, ANZ and Pfizer.
The 4 Disciplines of Execution (4DX) provides immediately actionable, simple principles and tools to translate strategy into action at all levels of an organisation. 4DX taps into the desire to win that exists in every individual, establishing a common goal company wide.
Back by popular demand, execution expert and Wall Street Journal #1 national best-selling coauthor of The 4 Disciplines of Execution, Chris McChesney returns to Australia to present his acclaimed, full-day workshop.
Create a culture of execution, and a determined team motivated to win big.
You Will Learn
The 4DX framework is a simple, repeatable formula for sharp execution and exceptional performance.
- Focus on the Wildly Important – simplifying your strategic intent
- More with less: How to achieve real leverage to produce extraordinary results
- Engagement – you want performance only passion and engagement can produce
- A cadence of shared accountability – create a self-managing team
- Keeping a compelling scoreboard – Implementing meaningful measures that motivate your team to win
- Executing through a whirlwind of distraction
- Develop your team’s execution muscle memory – how to sustain your culture of execution