COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
eTail Asia Virtual Summit 2021
eTail Asia Virtual Summit 2021, organized by Worldwide Business Research, will take place on 18-20 May.
eTail Asia is returning for 2021 on 18th- 20th May, online. Packed with the latest developments in all things retail, with the best speaker faculty, top Asian brands and one-stop-shop for tech innovation – this is THE event to attend if you want to step up your game.
eCommerce and Digital Marketing have been picking up speed with innovative products, new customer preferences and flexible operating models since the global pandemic hit. As the industry continues to reshape and spark unexpected developments, the future of retailing appears to be challenging but BRIGHT!
Sign up for free for 30+ sessions over 3 days with giants of the retail world delivering case-studies, hosting think-tanks, workshops, roundtables and discussions to help you meet every challenge and opportunity you face.
Plus our new and improved online platform, Pathable, gives you an unrivalled opportunity to find relevant people in your industry, start one-on-one conversations or group discussions. Online networking has never been this good. We’re confident you’ll be impressed!
Key Discussion Topics Include:
- Thriving A New World Of Retail
- Leveraging The Power of Collaboration
- Building Agile & Resilient Supply Chains
- Reassessing Your Physical & Online Footprint
- Mapping Out Your Digital Marketing Spend
- Capitalising Social Commerce
- Reducing Frictions in Cross Border eCommerce
- Exploring The Future of Money
- Unleashing The Power Of Influencer Marketing
- Live Streaming 101
- Mastering CX & Retention
- Next Frontiers in Digital Marketing