We understand that the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 are having a huge and resounding impact on the entire Australian community.
One of these impacts is the cancellation of physical events, conferences and meetups.
During this time, we will be sharing digital events locally and internationally that you can attend online from the comfort of your home. This will help you to keep learning, improving your skills and networking.
- This event has passed.
Digital Marketing Workshop in Brisbane
February 19 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Our Digital Marketing Workshop in Brisbane is a 2.5 hour event will give you a fantastic overview of digital marketing for business.
You will discover how digital marketing can work for your business, how to promote your business using strategies such as search engine optimisation (SEO), Google Ads, blogging, content marketing, social media marketing and more.
We will go over…
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) – What it is and why it is essential.
- Best practices for SEO monitoring.
- How to work out what KeyWords are right for you.
- Link Building and how to do it.
- Google Ads, ad rank, quality score and more
- What is content marketing and why it’s valuable.
- How to get more leads or sales with a well planned out content marketing funnel.
- How to do your own marketing funnel.
- Email marketing done efficiently
Social Media Marketing
- Why social media is important for your business.
- What to consider with audience targeting.
- Types of Facebook ads we find work best.
- How to systemise your social media efforts.
- How to Know which platform is best for your business.
- How to improve your website and conversions.
- Inbound marketing.
- Useful tools to make marketing easier.
- And will also go through your goals at the start to make sure you get what you need from the session.