COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
SEO Workshop for Small Business
July 29, 2019
As Google continues to dominate the search landscape in Australia with over 40,000 searches per second, your business needs to be a position where it can get found online otherwise you are going to be missing out on business from people who need you!
Are you confused by SEO and can’t work out if it’s the right solution for your business? Have you tried to rank your website on Google but you are still floundering on the 5th page of Google for the keywords you are trying to target? Do you know if you are targeting the right keywords in your SEO that your potential customers would be using to find a business like yours? Stop being the best kept secret in town and learn how to get found online through Google.
Join me for this beginner’s workshop which will help you understand what SEO is, why you need it and the fundamentals to get your business more visibility on Google.
What you will learn in this workshop:
– What is SEO and is it the right solution for your business?
– What your customers are actually searching for on Google that is relevant to your business
– How to use keywords on your website to help it rank better.
– Using Google My Business to benefit your business.
– Overview of how to optimise your website to increase your rankings.
– How to measure your traffic using Google Analytics.
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program.