There’s a reason they call it Big Digital – because it really is big! This conference celebrates the newest and most exciting parts of Australia’s digital marketing industry.
From 7 to 8 June 2016, attendees can spend two days learning the ins and outs of the industry, all in one supreme location – The Science Exchange, Adelaide in South Australia.
The Regular Ticket Rate of A$349.00 (+A$9.72 FEE) has been extended until midnight this Saturday 21st May 2016. After this, the tickets will be A$449.00 (+A$9.95 FEE). This is still amazing value when you consider the great line up of speakers for this event.
Your ticket will include four keynotes and 32 solo-style conference sessions that cover every facet of the digital landscape. Topics will range from search engine optimisation (SEO), and paid search tactics and tools, right through to social media marketing, blogging and content development. In a digital world, it is more crucial than ever to harness these savvy skills in a productive means for your business.
For a bit of fun in the Blogging and Content Development Stream, Mike Esordi from the The Marketing Center has also taken on a $100 Budget Challenge. So will be counting down the dollars as he goes and showing you how to make your site look a million dollars while only spending $100. This is great for small business people.
Big Digital Conference Streams
There are three different streams for the conference:
- Organic Search and Social: This is the destination for those eager to learn about the latest tactics across the organic search and social media sphere. Your digital presence is more important than ever, so harnessing this reach and optimising it in your favour is crucial.
- Paid Search and Social: In this stream, you can learn how to leverage paid social channels to support your organic search efforts. Presentations will cover everything from Google AdWords and remarketing through to Facebook Ad Targeting and native advertising.
- Blogging and Content Development: Quite a practical stream, in these sessions you’ll learn handy hints and tips on how to configure WordPress website to avoid technical SEO mistakes and tips on WordPress security. There are even a few ideas on content development as well.
Big Digital Keynotes
There is a fantastic line up for the key note presentations for the conference:
- Opening Keynote: Melanie Spring, Sisarina – Rock Your Super Heroes (hiring for brand culture)
- Evening Keynote Day 1: Gary Illyes, Google – I’m Gary Illyes, Ask Me Anything (Fireside chat style Q&A moderated by Jennifer Slegg and including opportunity for the audience to ask their burning Google questions)
- Morning Keynote Day 2: Fred Schebesta, Finder.com – Real Australian Businesses and The Ideas Boom (building online businesses in Australia and what does all this innovation stuff mean for you)
- Closing Keynote: Michael Verghios, Nimbull – It’s Paid Search Jim, But Not As We Know It (imagining and capitalising on the future of paid search)
Big Digital Speakers
There is a great line up of world class speakers who will be presenting at this event including:
- Gary Illyes, Google
- Melanie Spring – Sisarina
- Fred Schebesta, Finder.com
- Michael Verghios, Nimbull
- Dawn Anderson – Move It
- Chris Burgess – Clickify
- Karen Dauncey – Blue Cherry Online Marketing
- Sam Daynes – Ardento
- Simone Douglas – Social Media AOK
- Dave Ellis – Ale Of A Time
- Michael Esordi – The Marketing Center
- Gianluca Fiorelli – ILoveSEO.net
- Bryant Garvin – The #PPCDictator
- Joel Klettke – Business Casual Copywriting
- Woj Kwasi – Kwasi Studios
- Sha Menz – rmoov
- Casey Meraz – Juris Digital
- James Norquay – Prosperity Media
- Dan Petrovic – DEJAN
- Luke Robertson – Ale Of A Time
- Jennifer Slegg – The SEM Post
- Aleyda Solis – Orainti
- Kate Toon – Kate Toon
- Amy Who? – MindVision
One Day Workshop Series
If you are looking to delve a little deeper into a particular topic, there are 4 options to choose from for a full day workshop which is held on 9th June 2016 the day after the conference.
These workshops are:
- Melanie Spring of Sisarina – This workshop is all about discovering your own core brand, inspiring your customers and employees to connect with who you are. Find out what it means to be at the centre of Brand evangelism.
- Joel Klettke of Business Casual Copywriting – This workshop will help you become immersed in the language of copywriting for success, how to take your story telling and problem solving to the next level and the process for copywriting for conversion.
- Bryant Garvin of The #PPCDictator – This workshop will help you discover new ways to implement and extend ROI from your PPC and other Paid search channels. How to avoid wasting your PPC budgets and tips for getting the best return possible.
- Simone Douglas of Social Media AOK – This workshop is focused on Social Media. Simone is sought after as a workshop presenter. In this session learn all about social media strategy, planning, tools and tactics and also, crisis management.
For more information on these workshops and to reserve your place visit: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/big-digital-adelaide-online-marketing-workshops-tickets-25225440973
Don’t miss your opportunity to rub shoulders with the leaders of the digital marketing industry, from both Australia and around the world. The event is only 3 weeks away and tickets are limited so get in early to avoid disappointment.
You can follow the event on Twitter @BigDigitalADL and #BigDigitalADL. The Marketing.com.au team will also be attending and we’ll share with you our key take outs via our live blog. However, you really can’t beat the value you’ll get by attending this event in person and experiencing it for yourself.
For tickets and more information on this event go to: http://bigdigital.events/
Latest posts by Calie Salter (see all)
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events – June 2018 - May 29, 2018
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events – May 2018 - May 1, 2018
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events – April 2018 - April 2, 2018