COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
September 5, 2017 - September 6, 2017$460
This conference is designed to be an interactive marketing and advertising event and has been tailored for different stages of your career, from global brand advertisers, digital agencies, online publishers plus many more!
This 2 day conference has different speakers from all of Australia and the APAC region, some of the topics the speakers will be talking on include:
- SEO: How to be best friends with search engine algorithms and how to deal with those algorithms suddenly behaving like humans
- Marketing Agencies: How to start, develop and manage a portfolio of marketing agencies for marketing success
- Automation and Chatbots: How automation is changing the face of marketing and how you can embrace it and be successful
The line up of speakers include 2 keynotes:
- Amanda Herbert, VP, Marketing & Communications – Australia, New Zealand & Pacific Islands – Discovery Networks Asia Pacific
- Scott Rigby, Head of Digital Transformation at Adobe
- Jessica Hamilton, IBM
- Gemma Howells, Woolworths Group
- Andrew O’Shea, Big Mobile
- Suranga Priyashantha, Fairfax Media